Not only were the boys and I fortunate enough to be able to attend William's graduation on Friday, June 3rd, but we also:
- spent quality time with my sister and family
- visited with G>, G&GM, GGL, GUB
- visited with Miss Brooke
- saw Kung Fu Panda 2 (so cute)
- bought a new suitcase (the old one had a rough flight down and needed replacing; the new one is pink with flowers, obviously so much more awesome)
- contributed $77 to the City of Williams, CA (I would have ticketed a strange car blocking a vacant for sale house's driveway at 4:30 am on a Wednesday, too)
- rented a Dodge Charger (muy fabluoso)
- swam in CA (Marco...)
- watched sundry E! programs
- chillaxed knowing that love was all around us
- learned that a triple bloody mary makes landing much less scary (who knew?)
All in all, a most excellent mini-vacation.
2 weeks from tomorrow we're off to GWL for 3 days, 2 nights of indoor waterpark merriment! The boys and I are definitely ready for summer.
Post a Comment
Opinions are like boo-holes: everyone has one. :)